Dear Alabama NRA Member:
This Monday, September 25th at 7:00 pm at HealthSouth Aviation in Birmingham, Vice President Mike Pence will be holding a rally for Luther Strange! Doors open at 4:00 pm. Please plan to attend! For additional details about the rally and to register, please visit LutherStrange.com.
Luther Strange, "A+" Rated and NRA-PVF Endorsed
Luther has earned our endorsement and highest rating, an "A+", because he is the ONLY candidate in the race we can count on to protect our Second Amendment freedoms. His opponent, Roy Moore, can’t be trusted with our gun rights. So don’t waste your vote!
Luther Strange has a proven record of leadership on our Second Amendment freedoms. He is a champion for gun owners, a fighter against criminal illegal aliens, and a strong supporter of President Donald Trump’s agenda. President Trump has praised and endorsed Luther Strange because he is “tough on crime and borders.”
- Voted to put a Pro-Gun Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court: Luther voted to confirm Neil Gorsuch, a pro-Second Amendment justice, to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Supports Right-to-Carry: Luther cosponsored Right-to-Carry Reciprocity legislation, which would ensure that ALL law-abiding Americans with the legal right to carry concealed can carry their firearm for self-defense in any other state.
- Opposes Backdoor Gun Ban: Luther voted to strike down an Obama-era regulation that would have stripped Social Security recipients of their Second Amendment rights without due process.
- Opposes Gun Registration: Luther sponsored legislation to roll back the Obama administration’s defacto gun registration scheme.
- Opposes Gun Control: Luther strongly opposes attempts to ban guns, ammunition, magazines, or creating a so-called “universal” background check system that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms, which is only enforceable through federal gun registration.
- Supports the Hearing Protection Act: Luther cosponsored legislation that would remove the excessive red tape and onerous $200 transfer tax that accompanies the purchase of firearm suppressors.
This election is too important to sit out! Please join Vice President Mike Pence on Monday, September 25th in support of Luther, and please vote Luther Strange for U.S. Senate on Tuesday, September 26th! We look forward to seeing you there!
Monday, September 25, 2017
4851 65th Place North
Birmingham, AL 35206
Doors open 4:00 PM/Event Begins 7:00PM